Shropshire Speakers is a friendly public speaking club, based in Telford, Shropshire, that can help you build confidence to become a better communicator and leader.
Usually, we meet on the first and third (and fifth) Wednesdays of every month at 7.15pm. Due to Covid-19, all sessions are being conducted by Zoom until further notice.
We are affiliated with Toastmasters International, a non-profit organisation with over 357,000 members worldwide.
The Guest Experience
- Guest attendance is 100% free
- You can attend as many meetings as you like
- Participation is optional – you won’t be put on the spot
- There’s no “hard-sell” or pressure to join
- We enjoy making guests feel welcome
- Lots of interesting people to meet
The Member Experience
There are lots of ways in which you can benefit from becoming a member of Shropshire Speakers, for example:
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Receive public speaking training
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self-confidence
We look forward to meeting you!