We are a friendly public speaking club that can help you build confidence to become a better communicator and leader.
We are based in Telford, Shropshire in the West Midlands of England.
Shropshire Speakers is affiliated to Toastmasters International, a non-profit organisation with over 357,000 members worldwide.
We meet on the first and third (and fifth) Wednesdays of every month at 7.15pm at the Ramada Hotel, Telford, TF3 4NA .
Reasons to try us out
- We strive to make guests very welcome
- Guest attendance is 100% free
- You can attend as many meetings as you like
- Participation is optional – you won’t be put on the spot
- No “hard-sell” or pressure to join
- Have fun and meet interesting people
Resolve to improve your communication skills, and just turn up and give us a try!
There are lots of ways in which you can benefit from joining a public speaking club. You can:
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Receive public speaking training
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self-confidence
So come along to one of our meetings and see these skills being learned and put into practice.
We look forward to meeting you!