Shropshire Speakers is a friendly public speaking club, based near Telford, Shropshire, that can help you build confidence to become a better communicator and leader.
Our venue is the Bratton Room in Admaston House Community Centre, Wellington Road, Admaston TF5 0BN. Come by 7pm to grab a free parking space near the building.
We meet on the first and third (and fifth) Wednesdays of every month at 7.15pm.
Please continue reading and if you have any questions contact us for more details.
We are affiliated with Toastmasters International, a non-profit organisation with over 357,000 members in over 16,000 clubs worldwide.
The Guest Experience
- Guest attendance is 100% free
- You can attend as many meetings as you like
- Participation is optional – you won’t be put on the spot
- There’s no “hard-sell” or pressure to join
- We enjoy making guests feel welcome
- Lots of interesting people to meet
The Member Experience
There are lots of ways in which you can benefit from becoming a member of Shropshire Speakers, for example:
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Receive public speaking training
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self-confidence
We look forward to meeting you!